The key difference between commercial cleaning services and residential cleaning services is that an individual company performs in company buildings, and on commercial properties, while the other corporations work in private houses.
There are commercial cleaning solutions that thoroughly clean residential homes. Many of the services thoroughly clean homes after new building. They receive all the window panes cleaned, they remove debris, as well as they get the houses set for the occupants of theirs.
Let’s take a look at commercial cleaning services and residential cleaning services:
Commercial Cleaning Services
• They generally come to clean at a time when the business is closed to the public
• Sweep all floors that have tile, wood, ceramic, laminate, and linoleum
• Vacuum carpeted sections
• Replace air freshener cartridges as necessary
• Clean the bathrooms throughout the building
• Clean the entry doors and all glass interior doors
• Mop all floor that have tile, ceramic, linoleum, wood, laminate, or perhaps vinyl coverings
• Empty all scrap receptacles
• Clean break rooms
• Dust office furniture such as desks, file cabinets, and venetian blinds
• Clean ceiling fans, and could change air conditioner filters
• Shampoo carpets two times a year or even as needed
• Polish tile floors two times a year or as needed
• May change lights in fixtures & do simple maintenance jobs
Residential Cleaning Services
• Wash dishes or perhaps load the dishwasher
• Wash clothes
• Sweep and mop all floors that don’t have carpet
• Make the beds
• Change sheets when required
• Water house plants
• Dust most of the end tables, book cases, and wooden furniture
• Clean ceiling fans and have them free of dust
• Scrub bathroom including tub and shower
• Clear mirrors
• Hang up clothing and acquire clutter
• Clean out refrigerators
• Clear kitchen counters
• Empty garbage baskets in every rooms
Both cleaning service do a lot of similar jobs but the commercial services will have more varied jobs because every enterprise is different.
Services which seek advise from primarily residential clients often send one person, sometimes two people, to a house to perform the work. Services that clean businesses might ship a number of personnel to do the work needed.
Services that will clean residential homes might not do background checks on their employees, but services that clean businesses will do background checks on their employees, because companies have a lot more confidential materials being concerned with.
Businesses have to be a little more mindful about what cleansers they permit the services to use the moment they clean their spaces than home owners do. The homeowner merely has to be concerned about chemicals causing reactions in the own family members of theirs, while a business owner has all of the staff members of theirs, and consumers to look at.